My Guide Website?
London: Afternoon Tea Cruise on the River Thames1173 Reviews
Indulge in one of England's best traditions and enjoy a 1.5-hour Afternoon Tea cruise along the River Thames. See some of the city’s most historic buildings, while enjoying a pot of tea, served alongside a selection of delicate sandwiches and cakes.
- Indulge in Afternoon Tea on board a river boat on the Thames
- Cruise from the Tower of London to the Houses of Parliament and back
- Tuck into delicious sandwiches, cakes and traditional scones with cream and jam
- See historic sights, such as Shakespeare's Globe, Tower Bridge and the Tate Modern
- Admire brave new architecture, such as Renzo Piano's pyramid-like tower The Shard
- Add on a glass of Champagne to lend more sparkle to your afternoon
DescriptionExperience an English tradition in style on this 1.5-hour Afternoon Tea round-trip tour, set on board a comfortable river cruise vessel. Climb aboard the river boat at Tower Pier near the Tower of London and set off downstream, passing sights such as Shakespeare’s Globe, the brand new Shard skyscraper and currently Europe’s tallest building, the London Eye, and Houses of Parliament. As you take in the sights, be served a fine array of delicious sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam, and a selection of traditional cakes. Enjoy unlimited tea and coffee with your meal. If you desire, treat yourself and purchase a glass of sparkling champagne. A bar is available throughout, offering a wide choice of soft and alcoholic drinks. An informative sightseeing commentary will provide new facts about London and its monuments as you enjoy a ringside seat from Old Father Thames.
Includes1.5-hour river cruise along the River Thames in central London Traditional Afternoon Tea Selection of sandwiches Scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam Selection of traditional cakes Unlimited tea and coffee Onboard bar (alcoholic and soft drinks available to purchase) Sightseeing commentary
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table, please note tables are fixed with each table (or pair of tables) seating four people. The panoramic windows provide great views from all angles of the passing sky-line, regardless of your table location
- Please note that some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners