London: Cheese Walking Tour with Tastings
Enjoy an afternoon exploring the capital on foot and indulging in endorphin-releasing dairy delights. Follow your guide to discover London's best cheeses.
- Taste a selection of delicious London cheeses, from rich Stilton to Italian 'drunk cheese'
- Test your wits in the cheese trivia quiz
- Sample rare delights from London's finest cheesemongers
- See the cheesemonger where Winston Churchill bought his cheese
- Visit the famous Fortnum & Mason department store
DescriptionSpend an afternoon exploring London on a cheese-themed guided walking tour. Sample some cheesy treats, learn about the capital’s relationship to cheese, and put your cheese knowledge to the test. Meet your guide in Mayfair by the Statue of Goddess Diana. Then, walk over to Fortnum & Mason’s legendary cheese counter, where you will tuck into some of London’s finest blue cheese. The department store has been serving cheese for over 300 years and sells tonnes of Stilton every December. It even provides the royals with their dairy fix. During the tour, put your cheese expertise to the test with a fully interactive cheese trivia quiz, the “QUIZtro Formaggio.” Next, head to London’s little-known Little Italy. Nothing quite beats a great wine paired with cheese, and here you will try 'drunk cheeses'! Devour lots of other dairy delights before completing your cheese adventure in Covent Garden.
IncludesSoft cheese samples Italian cheese samples Prosecco Expert guide Gratuities
- This tour can be tailored to vegetarians and vegans
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY