My Guide Website?
London: Classic Gold 3.5-Hour Bike Tour1061 Reviews
Enjoy a morning cycle ride around central London and see the city’s legendary sights from the saddle of a comfortable bicycle. Experienced guides will escort you along cycle paths, side roads and alleys to discover London’s heart.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Cycle past the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
- Bike through leafy St. James's Park, avoiding the ducks and squirrels
- Pedal over to Smithfield Market, London's historic market for the meat trade
- Marvel at Sir Christopher Wren's imposing St. Paul's Cathedral
- Watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, when available
DescriptionEnjoy a 3.5-hour bike ride around the classic sights of London to see many of the city’s most historic sites. Meet your guide, then head off on your ride, hosted by London's original guided bicycle sightseeing tour. Starting at Big Ben, admire the Houses of Parliament across the river, and continue past Lambeth Palace to cross Lambeth Bridge. Cycle past small red brick houses lining the streets, which offer an enchanting contrast to the imposing historical monuments. Appreciate the belfry of Westminster Abbey. Then cycle over to St. James’s Park. Catch the pomp and pageantry of the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Then head back to central London to walk safely through Trafalgar Square, with Lord Nelson looking down from his column. Cycle over to Covent Garden, and take a break to watch some street theater in the market’s central piazza. Then, climb back on your bike for the ride through London’s legal district, and over to the colorful Leather Lane Market and Smithfield’s Market, London’s lively meat market. Pass Wren’s amazing St Paul’s Cathedral, and cross back to the south side of the Thames on the famous Westminster Bridge for the end of the tour.
IncludesBike rental Helmets (optional) Tour guide Royal Parks license to cycle in the parks
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to ride on this tour
- Please note, the Changing of the Guard ceremony and the street theater performances in Covent Garden are both subject to schedule and weather conditions. Neither can be guaranteed
- Private tours, as well as bike rentals are available
- Scheduled tours are not suitable for children under 10 - adults must not attempt to bring a child under 10 years of age on a tour
- Bookings can be taken for single persons, however a minimum of 2 customers is required for a tour to run
- We will make a bathroom and food stop along the way