London: Crown Jewels Tour with River Cruise15 Reviews
Explore the City of London with guided tours of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. Admire the dazzling Crown Jewels, hear about the Tower's turbulent history, and delve into the very heart of the capital. Take a cruise down the River Thames.
- Tour the iconic St. Paul's Cathedral which dominates the London skyline
- Step back in time and discover the history behind the Tower of London
- Admire the magnificent Crown Jewels
- Travel to the City of London to see where the capital first came into being
- Take a cruise down the river Thames
DescriptionDiscover 2 of London's most iconic sites with tours of St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. Step back in time as your guide leads you through centuries of history; from the Tudor period to the Great Fire of London, right up until the present day. Crowned by the magnificent dome iconic of the London skyline, Sir Christopher Wren rebuilt St. Paul's Cathedral in the English Baroque style after the Great Fire of London. Since then it has served as the location of many grand royal events, including the wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer. The Tower of London was founded in 1078 by William the Conqueror after seizing the English crown, and was seen as a symbol of repression for some time. Since then it has been a Royal Palace, armory, prison, and execution site. The traditionally-attired Beefeaters who guard the Tower will regale you with insightful tales of its past before the tour progresses to the Crown Jewels. Here you'll see the incredible Imperial State Crown, the enormous Cullinan diamonds, and the extraordinary Koh-i-Noor. You have the choice to take the River Cruise and end your tour at Westminster Pier, or take the cruise on another day and go with your guide back to the Tower of London. River Cruise Tickets are one-way from Tower Pier to Westminster Pier (or vice versa).
IncludesAdmission to the Tower of London Admission to St. Paul's Cathedral Transportation by coach Personal headset to hear the guide's commentary Thames River Cruise Food and drink
- St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors on Sundays and special event days but there will still be an exterior photo stop then extended time at the Tower of London
- The Whispering Gallery at St Paul's is temporarily closed until further notice
- The Golden Gallery may be closed on occasions for refurbishment
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability