London: Downton Abbey, Cotswolds, and Highclere Castle Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day trip through the scenic Cotswolds, visiting charming Cogges Manor Farm, Downton village, and Downton Abbey, or Highclere Castle.
- Enjoy a full-day excursion to visit Downton Abbey filming locations
- Travel by luxury mini-coach to locations inaccessible by larger vehicles
- Visit Downton Abbey itself (Highclere Castle), the gardens, and the Egyptian exhibition
- Delight in a visit to Yew Tree Farm (real name Cogges Manor Farm) and Downton village (Bampton)
- Benefit from a small group experience with a maximum of 18 people per tour
DescriptionDepart London by luxury mini-coach on an 11-hour Downton Abbey tour. Stop at Yew Tree Farm (Cogges Manor Farm) to see filming sites used throughout the TV series. Continue to the Swan Inn at Swinbrook, location of one of the series' most controversial story lines. Next stop is in Shilton, a Cotswolds village inaccessible to larger coaches. See the old stone footbridge, duck pond and the old pump and well, before the short journey to Bampton (Downton village). Head to Highclere Castle, home to the Grantham family in the series. Enjoy the gardens before entering the castle. Take a guided tour of the castle’s opulent rooms. There will also be time to take in the Egyptian exhibition.
IncludesSmall-group tour (maximum of 18 persons) Highclere Castle (Downton Abbey) and Gardens admission and tour Yew Tree Farm (Cogges Manor Farm) and Downton village (Bampton) visit Tour guide Round-trip transportation from London by executive mini-coach Food Gratuities
- Due to the limited number of Highclere Castle tickets available, this tour is non-refundable
- Depending on the castle entry time, the itinerary may be reversed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability