London: DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure Tour97 Reviews
Join the search to find Shrek. A brilliantly bonkers interactive and immersive walkthrough experience, where the whole family can journey through Far Far Away as the stars of the show meeting your favorite characters.
- Hop on a magical 4D bus with the mischievous Donkey as your guide
- Step into and star in your very own hilarious, madcap adventure
- Be a part of 10 live fairy tale-themed shows with many different adventures to be had in each
- Meet all of your favorite Shrek and DreamWorks characters
- Take a look around the circus at Madagascar, learn Kung Fu with Po and visit the Hidden World to meet the legendary Light Fury!
DescriptionStar in your very own hilarious, madcap adventure in the Kingdom of Far Far Away, in the company of Shrek and his much-loved DreamWorks friends. The journey begins when you board the DreamWorks Tours magical flying 4D bus to Far Far Away. There you will visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture and cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man. This one of a kind misadventure explores 12 laugh-out-loud fairytale themed live shows. Experience live actors, captivating storytelling, special effects and extraordinary DreamWorks animation that allows you to see, hear, touch, smell and feel the adventure, with a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness along the way. During your adventure you’ll meet many characters (princesses and donkeys included), but as in all fairytales you may also encounter a witch or two, which some of our younger audience may find scary!
IncludesAdmission ticket to Shrek’s Adventure London
- You must go to the attraction at the time shown on your e-ticket
- You will need to scan your e-ticket at the entrance before the start of your tour
- Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket
- The minimum height for the magic bus is 0.9 meters
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
- Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
- The Attraction is wheelchair-accessible. The bus ride is only accessible to those mobile enough to get on the bus. There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair user per hour.
- Please contact the attraction to secure your wheelchair access at a specific time slot at least 48 hours in advance
- Buggies/pushchairs are not allowed inside the attraction during busy periods and can be stored in the complimentary buggy storage area
- Coats and bags can be stored for an additional fee
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability