London Full-Day Tour by Black Cab4 Reviews
Take a classic journey through the heart of London on a panoramic tour by iconic London taxi. Discover more than 2,000 years of history at legendary monuments, such as the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more.
- Drive along the historic streets of London on board an iconic London black cab
- Get expert commentary from the most knowledgeable drivers in the city
- See historic monuments, such as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
- Stop to take memorable photos and learn the story of each building
- Drive past 10 Downing Street and the Houses of Parliament
- Admire Sir Christopher Wren's magnificent St. Paul's Cathedral
- See more sights than any other tour!
- Drive down the lanes that buses and coaches can't
DescriptionDrive along the streets of London on board one of the city’s iconic black cabs, and get a great narration of the history from your guide. They will not only be a registered taxi driver - who have to sit the toughest taxi exam in the world - but will also be a registered Blue Badge, City of London, or City of Westminster Guide, with exceptional knowledge of London’s attractions. Following a pick-up from any central London (zone 1) hotel, set off and stop at each landmark for photographs and a historical explanation. Take in the massive medieval fortress of the Tower of London, and the fairytale splendor of Tower Bridge. Drive through Trafalgar Square, passing St James's Palace, Westminster Abbey, and Westminster Cathedral. Stop outside the Queen’s official residence at Buckingham Palace. See St. Paul's Cathedral, Covent Garden, the Houses of Parliament, and much more. No London tour is complete without a pub lunch, and you’ll take yours on the banks of the River Thames in a 300-year-old establishment. Back on the road, continue your family-friendly adventure to some of London’s more hidden attractions, including lost graveyards, Roman Temples, and unusual statues. Walk on a Roman pavement of mosaics, see Winston Churchill’s cigar chair, an original gas lamp, and more.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (central London hotels) Transportation in an iconic London taxi Registered tour guide Photo stops at all the major attractions Complimentary water Any entry fees Lunch Guide gratuity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability