London: German-Speaking Guided Tour of Westminster25 Reviews
Enjoy a German-speaking guided tour of Westminster. Discover the culture and history of the incredible city of London as you view Buckingham Palace, The Mall, Trafalgar Square, Parliament Square, and Westminster Abbey.
- Explore royal Westminster on a guided walk of up to 10 people
- View Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Downing Street, Parliament Square and more
- Experience Westminster with your German-speaking, certified City of Westminster guide
DescriptionStart your 2.5-hour tour of Westminster's best attractions near Green Park Underground Station, led by a German-speaking guide. Enjoy an unspoiled view of Buckingham Palace, the main London residence of the British Monarchy since Queen Victoria's time. View the Horse Guards ride past on their way to the Changing of the Guard ceremony. Continue your walk along The Mall, the famous red-paved street and ceremonial route the Queen takes when leaving Buckingham Palace. Follow in the steps of your qualified City of London and City of Westminster guide across the fascinating area of central London. Stroll past Clarence House, St. James' Palace, and Trafalgar Square before you arrive at Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square.
Includes2.5-Hour guided tour of Westminster in German
- This tour will be conducted in German
- Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear shoes comfortable for walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability