London & Heathrow to Dover Transfer via Dover Castle
Travel by executive coach from London to the Dover cruise terminal via the Battle of Britain memorial and an optional visit to Dover Castle.
- Travel from London to Dover in the comfort of an executive coach
- Enjoy door-to-door service from all centrally located London hotels and selected Heathrow hotels to Dover Cruise Terminal
- Take a photo stop at the Battle of Britain Memorial
- Choose to visit Dover Castle on the way
DescriptionLeave London's busy streets and travel into the tranquil Kent countryside, known as the Garden of England. The first stop is the Battle of Britain Memorial. A peaceful memorial, sat atop the White Cliffs of Dover and dedicated to the heroes who fought in the Battle of Britain in World War Two, this memorial offers stunning views across the English Channel. After a photo stop here, make the short journey to Dover Castle, the largest and one of the oldest in England. Known as the lock and key to England due to its critical roles in many wars and battles throughout history, the castle is home to the Secret Wartime tunnels, used in wars dating back to Napoleonic times, an underground hospital used throughout World War Two, the command centre for the Dunkirk evacuation and immaculately kept gardens. For those not entering the Castle, enjoy a photo stop while the tour guide walks those entering to the group entrance. Once everyone has entered the castle, your driver and guide will take you straight down to the cruise ship, for approximately 12:00pm. All passenger luggage will be loaded onto the ship at this point. For those entering the castle, after your two-hour visit, your driver and guide will collect you for the very short journey to Dover Cruise Terminals, aiming to drop off at approximately 2:00pm.
IncludesTransportation by executive coach Tour manager services Pick–up at all centrally located London hotels and selected Heathrow hotels Drop off at Dover Cruise Terminal Photo stop at the Battle of Britain Memorial Entry to Dover Castle Gratuities Food and Drink
- Please ensure your luggage is labelled correctly with the luggage tag that is supplied by your cruise ship
- Pickups at central London hotels are scheduled from 7:00AM - 8:15AM and at Heathrow hotels from 9:00AM - 9:45AM
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London the local partner may not be able to offer certain pickups. Please contact them before booking to check if they can offer a pickup at your selected hotel on these dates; London marathon: April 28 and the prudential bike ride London: August 4
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability