My Guide Website?
London & Heathrow to Dover Transfer via Dover Castle2 Reviews
Travel by executive coach from London to the Dover cruise terminal via the Battle of Britain memorial for stunning views of the English Channel and an optional visit to the medieval Dover Castle.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel from London or Heathrow to Dover in the comfort of an executive coach
- Door-to-door service on selected hotels in central London and Heathrow Airport
- Take a photo stop at the Battle of Britain Memorial
- Choose to visit the medieval Dover Castle on the way
DescriptionBegin your cruise with a scenic journey to the tranquil Kent countryside, also known as the Garden of England. Our first stop is the Battle of Britain Memorial, a peaceful tribute to the heroes who fought in the war and a stunning spot atop the White Cliffs of Dover. Take a moment to admire the views of the English Channel before continuing to Dover Castle, the largest and one of the oldest in England. Dover Castle has played a crucial role in many wars and battles throughout history, earning it the nickname 'the lock and key to England.' At the castle, you can explore the Secret Wartime Tunnels, the underground hospital, the immaculately kept gardens, and more. You can also choose to enter the castle and spend two hours exploring its rooms and passages. After the visit, your driver and guide will take you to the Dover cruise terminal, where all passenger luggage will be loaded onto the ship. The drop-off time is approximately 12:00pm for those not entering the castle, and 2:00pm for those who do. Start your cruise with a truly unique and memorable experience with us. For those not entering the Castle, enjoy a photo stop while the tour guide walks those entering to the group entrance. Once everyone has entered the castle, your driver and guide will take you straight down to the cruise ship.
IncludesTransportation by executive coach accompanied by tour manager Pick up at all centrally located London hotels and selected Heathrow hotels Drop off at Dover Cruise Terminal Photo stop at the Battle of Britain Memorial
- Please ensure your luggage is labelled correctly with the luggage tag that is supplied by your cruise ship
- Each person is allowed a maximum of 2 items of hold luggage (23kg each) and 1 item of carry-on luggage (10kg).
- Should you wish to bring any mobility aids (wheelchairs or walkers) you MUST contact the operator in advance and provide full dimensions and weight. These items must be able to be folded and stored in the luggage hold. Wheelchairs must be counted as 1 item of your hold luggage.
- Please contact us if you would like to make an additional payment for entry into Dover Castle
- Pickups at central London hotels are scheduled from 7:00AM - 8:15AM and at Heathrow hotels from 9:00AM - 9:45AM
- On select dates, due to large events taking place in Central London we may not be able to offer certain pickups. In the case of this, we will be in touch