My Guide Website?
London: Jack the Ripper Guided Walking Tour4219 Reviews
Embark on a Jack the Ripper walking tour around Victorian London, with your very own suspect cards and Ripperologist guide leading the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Discover more about 19th-century London with an expert guide
- Hear true-to-life stories of the unfortunate victims and shady suspects
- Visit some of the real-life crime scenes around Whitechapel
- See some of East End London's most notable sights, such as Spitalfields Market
- Learn about the inspiration and cultural context behind Sherlock Holmes
DescriptionHit the streets of East End London on a Jack the Ripper mystery walking tour. Head back to 1888 with your expert Ripperologist guide as you try to solve the still-unsolved murders on this immersive experience. Assess photographic evidence and hear true stories about the investigation to suss out the suspects. 'Investigate’ the alleged perpetrators and hear about the theories as to who committed some of the most shocking crimes in Britain's history. Learn more about the victims and everyday life in Whitechapel which was an impoverished neighborhood at the time. Your guide will even share gems about Victorian London, including the cultural context for enduring figures such as Sherlock Holmes. Was Jack the Ripper ever close to being caught? Why did he choose Whitechapel? Where was any evidence discovered? Find all this out and more with your Ripperologist guide. Stops include: • Brick Lane • Christ Church • Spitalfields Market • Mitre Square • Petticoat Lane • Ten Bells Pub
Includes2-hour Jack the Ripper walking tour Ripperologist guide
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. This activity contains graphic details and visual content. • This activity takes place entirely outdoors, so please come dressed for the weather
- While this tour does not include stairs or many inclines, people with limited mobility should be aware of the varying conditions of public paths