My Guide Website?
London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour34 Reviews
Hear about the spine-chilling history of Jack the Ripper’s murder spree on a 2-hour tour through the dark alleyways of London’s Whitechapel.
- Visit the murder sites and see where the victims' bodies were found
- Walk through dark alleyways where Jack the Ripper hid in the shadows
- Hear the stories and theories behind the identity of the infamous murderer
DescriptionGo back in time to 1888 and trace the bloody trail of one of the world’s most infamous serial killers. On this 2-hour walking tour you’ll be introduced to the history of Jack the Ripper, whose murders still haunt London to this day. The murder spree sparked one of the greatest manhunts in British history. Jack the Ripper’s identity has never been discovered. Learn about the gruesome details of the murders and the investigations that unsuccessfully attempted to capture the killer. Hear about the theories and the real facts as you walk along the streets that once were stalked by Jack the Ripper.
IncludesProfessional Ripperologist guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The minimum age to particpate is 16 years