London: London by Night Sightseeing Open-Top Bus Tour1678 Reviews
Be thrilled as you pass through the vibrant city of London lit up against the night sky. Climb aboard this open top bus and enjoy a fun and informative guided tour. See Big Ben, Harrods, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square.
- Explore the atmospheric city of London by night
- Enjoy a fun and informative guided tour aboard an open top bus
- See iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye and Tower Bridge
- Visit the famous Trafalgar Square at night, lit up and bustling
DescriptionLondon’s grand architecture and vibrant atmosphere is impressive by day, but only by night does the city truly come alive. Add a spark to your London trip and enjoy this 90-minute city tour aboard an open top bus. See the famous landmarks lit up against the night sky. Witness the Tower of London and Tower Bridge standing proud amongst the skyline and feel a thrill as you glide past the monumental Big Ben. The fountains of Trafalgar Square dance with joy from the light that shines from within them, and the neon screens of Piccadilly Circus dazzle and thrill. As you pass Harrods, the exquisite lights are evocative of Christmas, even in summer! Your fun and friendly guide will provide historical information as you pass St. Paul’s Cathedral and Westminster Abbey, and reveal the fun stories about the city. This is an extremely fun and informative tour suitable for families and groups of friends.
Includes90-minute tour aboard an open top tour bus Live guide
- Please note that during the months of May, June and July, the earlier tours it may still be day light and not entirely dark
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability