My Guide Website?
London: London by Night Sightseeing Open-Top Bus Tour2693 Reviews
Pass through the vibrant city of London lit up against the night sky on a 90-minute tour. See Big Ben, Harrods, the London Eye and Trafalgar Square.
- Explore the atmospheric city of London by night
- Enjoy a fun and informative guided tour aboard an open top bus
- See iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye and Tower Bridge
- Visit the famous Trafalgar Square at night, lit up and bustling
DescriptionExperience London’s grand architecture and vibrant atmosphere which are impressive by day, and which truly come alive at night. Add a spark to your London trip and enjoy this city tour aboard an open-top bus. See the famous landmarks lit up against the night sky. Witness the Tower of London and Tower Bridge standing proud amongst the skyline and feel a thrill as you glide past the monumental Big Ben. Witnessthe fountains of Trafalgar Square dance with joy from the light that shines within them, and let the neon screens of Piccadilly Circus dazzle and thrill. As you pass Harrods, witness the exquisite lights which are evocative of Christmas, even in summer. Learn about the history of landmarks like St. Paul’s Cathedral and Westminster Abbey from your guide and hear fascinating stories about the city. Embark on a fun and informative tour suitable for families and groups of friends.
Includes90-minute tour on an open-top bus Live guide
- During the months of May, June, and July, it may still be day light and not entirely dark on the earlier tours