London: National Gallery Guided Tour8 Reviews
See the highlights of London's National Gallery on a 2.5 hour guided tour. Marvel at masterpieces by Van Gogh, Da Vinci and other artists from the museum's vast collections.
- See the highlights of the National Gallery
- Marvel at paintings by Da Vinci and Van Gogh
- Journey through the history of art from the 1300s
DescriptionJourney through the history of art on a guided tour of the National Gallery in London, available either as a private or small group option for no more than 8 people. Hear interesting stories about artists such as Botticelli, Monet, Rembrandt, and Vermeer. Home to a collection of paintings from the 1300s onwards, there is no shortage of things to see, from early 20th-century art like Velázquez's Rokeby Venus to Botticelli's panel painting of Venus and Mars. View Da Vinci’s The Virgin of the Rocks before fast-forwarding to Seurat’s Bathers at Asnières to witness the changing styles over the centuries. Get all the information you need about the history of the art works, such as Vermeer's Lady Standing at a Virginal, Van Gogh's Sunflowers, and early devotional paintings by Raphael.
IncludesProfessional guide Optional gratuities Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks, unless specified Temporary exhibits
- Small group tours run with a minimum of 2 people. If the minimum number is not met, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour is offered as either a private or small group option with a maximum of 8 people
- Tours are available daily and take 2 to 2.5 hours
- Wheelchair-friendly tours are available upon request only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability