My Guide Website?
London: River Thames Dinner Cruise1131 Reviews
Enjoy a wonderful 3-hour dinner cruise on the River Thames as you feast on a 4-course meal. Enjoy a live cabaret performance and dance into the night as you cruise past London's illuminated monuments as far as the Thames Barrier and back.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a welcome glass of sparkling wine upon arrival
- Board a cruise and see the illuminated landmarks of London
- Pass by the modern sights of the O2 Arena and Canary Wharf
- Savor a delicious 4-course dinner
- Listen to a live singer performing songs from West End shows
DescriptionTake a leisurely evening cruise through the heart of London to see its famous sights illuminated at night. In the summer, there is the added delight of watching the sun set from the water before the lights come alive! The 3-hour cruise from Westminster to the Thames Barrier and back starts with a welcome drink when you board. Follow your cocktail with a delicious 4-course dinner, plus entertainment from a live singer. This dinner cruise from the heart of London combines a great meal with cabaret and dancing. Sail past the modern landmarks of the O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, and City Hall, and continue as far as the monumental Thames Barrier flood defense before turning back to the Houses of Parliament. By the time darkness falls, dinner gives way to a cabaret singer performing tunes from West End Shows both past and present, along with other popular music. Although dancing is encouraged during and after the cabaret performance, if you prefer you can sit back and simply enjoy the music and floodlit sights. The cruise ends at the original starting point.
IncludesDinner and dance boat cruise 1 glass of sparkling wine per person on arrival 4-course dinner with tea and coffee
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your starting time to board the boat
- The tour provider does not guarantee that the food products are free from nuts or traces of nuts. Gluten-free meals are available with 24-hour advance notice. Please note that the Vegetarian Menu must be pre-ordered at least 1 day before the tour takes place
- Dress code is smart casual
- Some tables are situated in close proximity to other diners