My Guide Website?
London: River Thames Evening Cruise with Bubbly and Canapés1110 Reviews
Set sail after sunset and enjoy London's riverside on a cruise down the Thames. Start your evening with a glass of bubbly and sumptuous canapés, listening to a selection of songs from live performers.
- Set sail as the sun goes down and cruise along the Thames River
- See London's landmarks as they bask in the light of the evening
- Sail under Tower Bridge and pass the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf
- Watch the glorious lights of the London Eye and Houses of Parliament
- Raise a glass of sparkling wine and nibble on canapés as you cruise
DescriptionAs the sun goes down and the lights come on, see London's riverside landmarks at in the evening light as you cruise down the Thames River. Savor a glass of bubbly in one hand and canapés in the other, and experience the magic of the city from the river. During the cruise from Tower Millenium Pier, take in all the major sites of the city on the river, from the London Eye and Tower of London to the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf and the majesty of the fairytale Tower Bridge. Choose to absorb the scenery from the comfort of the main saloon or upstairs on the open-air panoramic deck. Enjoy listening to chill-out pop from live performers, too. The cruise ends at the original starting point.
IncludesCanapes River cruise 1 glass of sparkling wine or 1 soft drink on arrival
- The supplier does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts