My Guide Website?
London: River Thames Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise1812 Reviews
See London's famous sights on a leisurely cruise of the River Thames. The 24-hour river pass enables you to hop on and hop off for 24 hours at any of London’s main destination piers, such as Westminster, Greenwich, London Eye, and the Tower.
- Sit in all-weather boats with panoramic vision and open deck areas
- Get myriad photographic opportunities of the most famous sights of London
- Enjoy on-board refreshments at the bar, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks on all ships
- Listen to a lively commentary of all the attractions, such as the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, and Globe Theatre
- Enjoy unlimited travel within a 24-hour period
DescriptionExplore the River Thames as it weaves through the heart of London and discover fascinating history around every bend. Today, you can experience the splendor of this great city from the relaxed comfort of a modern, all-weather and wheelchair-friendly sightseeing boat. Informative commentary interlaced with colorful tales of the city's past will keep your mind engaged as you cruise down the Thames! Cruises depart frequently from Westminster Pier, Greenwich Pier, London Eye Pier, and Tower Pier, sailing every day of the year except Christmas Day. With a regular timetable, and evening cruises all summer, you can enjoy a full-day on the river in comfort. Hop on and off the boat as many times as you wish to explore sights such as the Cutty Sark, the Royal Observatory, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern, Borough Market, South Bank Centre, and the London Eye. Or grab a refreshment from the on-board bar and relax as you sail past Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, the Royal Festival Hall, Cleopatra's Needle, Somerset House, the Millennium Footbridge, Shakespeare's Globe, Monument, H.M.S.Belfast, and much more. During the festive season from December to January, all boats will be decorated and kids will get Christmas coloring sheet and pencils to keep them entertained while parents relax by sipping on a cup of mulled wine and a mince pie from our fully stocked bar. 'Tis the season to be jolly!
Includes24-hour hop-on and hop-off ticket to the cruise On board commentary
- Actual times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check for any changes to advertised services
- The ticket is valid for unlimited travel within a 24-hour period