My Guide Website?
London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour516 Reviews
Join a River Thames boat cruise with banter provided by a comedian guide, whose cheery anecdotes include narration about London's history. See landmarks such as the London Eye and Globe Theatre.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get an adrenaline fix on London's original speedboat tour of the river Thames
- Cruise at speeds of up to 30 knots past London landmarks such as Canary Wharf, the London Eye and Globe Theatre
- Discover interesting facts about London from an award-winning comedian guide
- Get exclusive views from a unique vantage point
DescriptionExperience a wild and fantastic River Thames boat cruise that is fun for all ages. You will climb aboard a high-speed vessel that offers non-traditional views of England's capital at speeds of up to 30 knots. You will be given a full safety briefing and a life jacket - just in case! Named by leading listings magazine Time Out as a 'must-do' experience, both visitors and residents of London will be thrilled with this outing. Speed under the capital’s bridges, and marvel at landmarks such as the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and South Bank from an exclusive vantage point. Music floats through the air via the onboard sound system, as you power out toward the Docklands. High-brow banter is provided by an award-winning comedian guide, whose cheery anecdotes include narration about the headquarters of MI5 and the modern skyscrapers of Canary Wharf.
Includes50-minute sightseeing speedboat ride Guide onboard to entertain guests Experienced skipper operating 880bhp aerodynamically streamlined speedboat Music playing from the onboard sound system Life jackets
- This tour is suitable for infants aged 6 months upwards If you have confirmed your booking but for some reason the supplier is unable to accommodate you on board, a cancellation is granted Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian All passengers must be able to sit unaided onboard A minimum of 8 passengers is required for each sail; tours with less than 8 passengers will be rescheduled