My Guide Website?
London: St Paul's Cathedral Entry Ticket5047 Reviews
Experience the London landmark of St Paul's Cathedral. Benefit from an informative multimedia guide, explore the cathedral floor and crypt, and climb its 3 galleries for panoramic views from the top of the dome.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket
- Admire some of the best panoramic views of London from the top of the dome
- Listen as on-site guides provide introductory talks and lead tours
- See the location of the wedding of the Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer
- Included touchscreen multimedia guides with adult and family tour formats
DescriptionExplore St. Paul’s Cathedral, an architectural masterpiece and England's place of national celebration. Today St Paul’s is both a busy working Anglican Cathedral and one of London’s leading sightseeing attractions. Touchscreen multimedia guides are now included for sightseers; listen and watch, as the guide uses film, new photography, and detailed commentary to offer an effective interpretation of this unique landmark. Opt for a more personal approach with tours of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides 4 times daily; join in at no extra cost as you spend 60 minutes walking through the cathedral and learning about its art, its history, and its religious significance. Alternatively, join one of various short introductory talks offered throughout the day for a snippet of additional insight. These guided tours and talks are available on a first come first served basis. Please register on arrival. As you walk through the cathedral, you will notice it is filled with natural light, glittering mosaics, and paintings adorning its dome interior. See the chapels on the ground floor, then, for those who are able, climb the 257 steps to the Whispering Gallery to test the unique acoustics. Climb 119 further steps to the Stone Gallery and then 152 final steps to the Golden Gallery, both of which afford spectacular panoramic views of the city. Take time to visit the crypt to view the many tombs and memorials to world-famous Britons, including Lord Admiral Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. Please note that entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to capacity controls in operation and there may be time restrictions in place.
IncludesAccess to the cathedral floor, crypt, and galleries Multimedia guide in 9 languages Option to join guided tours and talks (there are limited spots and you must register on arrival)
- The opening times of the cathedral may vary depending on the day and holidays Entrance to the Golden Gallery is subject to availability due to capacity controls in operation, and there may be time restrictions in place The recording of video and the use of lighting, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods is not permitted A multimedia guide is available in various languages There is no cloakroom, therefore bags or items larger than 45cm x 30cm x 25cm, including handles, wheels and pockets, are not allowed A self-identifying disabled person may receive free entry along with a carer or necessary companion (free places are allocated on arrival) Child tickets are for those aged 6-17 (please bring ID) A reduced rate is available to seniors (please bring ID) over 65 and any student with a photo ID issued by their place of study. Please bring your Student ID with you. It should be easily readable by Cathedral staff and not have expired. ISIC full-time student cards are also accepted