My Guide Website?
London: Tower of London and Crown Jewels Easy Access Tour4 Reviews
Walk in the footsteps of those condemned at the Tower of London on a fully guided timed access entry to the Tower of London. Be one of the first to see the Crown Jewels as well as Tower highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Learn about the dark history of the Tower of London on a guided tour
- tImed entry ticket - avoid long lines at ticket desk - see the Crown Jewels
- Visit the Tower of London's execution site and learn about its history
- See the famous Beefeater guards up close as they go about their duties
- Visit the torture chambers and see the rack and other implements of torture
DescriptionAvoiding long lines at the ticket office with a timed entry ticket to the Tower of London. Discover one of the most famous royal landmarks in London, including a visit to the world’s most famous jewel collection, the Crown Jewels. Begin your tour outside the tower as your guide introduces you to the fortress structure. Upon entering, the guide will discuss the architectural developments of the tower from its beginning up to the present day. and how it evolved into one of the most famous royal residences in the world. Visit to the infamous execution site where many of those imprisoned where subjected to either private or public executions. Find out about famous prisoners, including Ann Boleyn, the 2nd wife of Henry VIII. Listen to stories of the unfortunate prisoners who were tortured within the walls of the Tower of London and see the torture chambers along with various instruments such as the rack, the Scavenger's Daughter and the manacles. Witness the Yeoman Warders, also known as the Beefeaters, go about their royal duties as the ceremonial guardians of the tower. Visit the legendary ravens that have been at the Tower for over 300 years.
IncludesEntry to Tower of London Entry to Crown Jewels Exhibition Entry to White Tower Entry to Tower Armory Visit to the Raven House Visit to Tower Green and Scaffold Site Entry to the Lower Wakefield Tower Guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine