My Guide Website?
London: Tower of London and Crown Jewels Exhibition Ticket16844 Reviews
Absorb over 1000 years of history at the Tower of London, and see the Crown Jewels. Gather fascinating insights from the Yeoman Warders, the guardians of the Tower, and spot the ravens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Roam the grounds and enter inside the Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Peruse the dazzling Crown Jewels of the British Monarchy
- Keep your eyes peeled for one of the on-site ravens
DescriptionTake a tour of the timeless Tower of London – part of British history since the 11th century. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was built in 1086 by William the Conqueror. Discover London’s castle – a secure fortress, royal palace, and infamous prison. Spot the ravens that live on the premises and find out why they are known as the guardians of the Tower. Stroll across Tower Green to see where many executions took place, including those of 2 of Henry VIII's wives. You will also have access to the inside of the tower. Prepare to be dazzled by the Crown Jewels of the United Kingdom. These priceless symbols of the British Monarchy compose the greatest working collection of crown jewels in the world. Pore over the 23,578 gems, including the glistening Imperial State Crown - this piece alone has 2,868 diamonds, 273 pearls, 17 sapphires, 11 emeralds, and 5 rubies. Gain valuable insights into the Tower's History from some of its most famous residents, The Yeoman Body. Whilst Tours may be currently unavailable, the Yeoman Warders will be on hand to provide fascinating stories of the Tower through the ages.
IncludesStandard access to the Tower of London Public Beefeater tours Admission to the exhibitions, including the Crown Jewels Children's activity trails Printed maps (available at the Tower ticket desk and entrance points) Unlimited free Wifi access whilst you are visiting
- Children under 5 years old go free of charge
- Please note during busy periods, long queues are expected for the Crown Jewels
- If you choose to make a donation to conserve the Tower of London, this donation will be gifted in its entirety to Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after the Tower of London, for the purposes of maintaining and presenting the Tower. Get Your Guide receives no fee or commission for any donation made. Historic Royal Palaces is registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1068852)
- The opening and closing times for the Tower of London change frequently. Last admission is 1 hour before closing • Students (with valid photo ID) can book the 'Senior' pricing category for a reduced price