My Guide Website?
London: Westminster Abbey Entrance Ticket4072 Reviews
Visit one of London's most iconic buildings. Explore over a thousand years of history and marvel at breathtaking gothic architecture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Immerse yourself in historic Westminster Abbey
- Experience one of London's most iconic buildings
- Marvel at breathtaking gothic architecture
- See the famous Coronation Chair
- Explore the memorials in Poets' Corner
DescriptionDiscover historic Westminster Abbey at your own pace. Immerse yourself in this place for worship, celebration, and ceremony, where many of Britain's most significant moments in history have happened. See the Coronation Chair, the oldest piece of furniture in the country that is still used for its original purpose. Since 1066, the Abbey has played host to the coronation of every British monarch including Queen Victoria and Elizabeth II. Learn how the Abbey is the resting place for many great monarchs, poets, musicians, scientists, and politicians. Explore Poets' Corner, so-called due to the many poets and writers buried here.
IncludesEntrance ticket to Westminster Abbey
- Westminster Abbey is a working church and can be subject to occasional closures due to special services or events This is not a skip-the-line ticket; there may be a long line to enter