My Guide Website?
London: Westminster to Greenwich River Thames Cruise10087 Reviews
Take a 1-way or return cruise from Westminster to Greenwich and see the sights of London from the Thames. Listen to a downloadable audio commentary as you admire monuments like the Tower of London.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get the best views of London on a river cruise from Westminster Pier to Greenwich
- Enjoy panoramic views of London's landmarks from the open deck
- Listen to live English commentary on board
- Use the downloadable audio guide available on your smartphone in 6 languages
DescriptionAdmire the views of London's most iconic sights with a cruise on the River Thames. Cruise to Greenwich to see London's historical sights from the River Thames. Journey past iconic sights such as the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, and the Tate Modern. Choose between either a one-way or round-trip journey, with skip-the-line entry, and avoid the queues at the ticket office as you go straight to board the boat. Listen to the downloadable audio commentary on your smartphone as you enjoy the comfort of a modern but traditional vessel. Admire the pyramid structure of The Shard and see other monuments from London's historic waterway. Head to the open deck for panoramic views of London's landmarks. Stop at Embankment Pier, Festival Pier, and Tower Bridge Quay before arriving at Greenwich Pier. Feel free to explore the charms of Greenwich on your own terms, and see sights such as Greenwich Market, the Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum, Greenwich Park, and the Royal Observatory which are all within easy walking distance from the pier.
IncludesRiver Thames sightseeing tour from Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier Skip-the-line ticket: join the queue at the boarding point Live commentary in English Audioguide commentary in 6 languages
- Exact cruise times may vary To access the audioguide you'll need a smartphone - https://get.smart-guide.org/DOhQiS5J7yb A 1-way journey between Westminster Pier and Greenwich Pier takes approximately 1 hour Children under 5 can join for free