Magic of London Tour with Afternoon Tea at Harrods18 Reviews
Enjoy a full-day panoramic tour of London, with entry to the Tower of London. Watch the Changing of the Guard, tour St. Paul's Cathedral, cruise on the River Thames and enjoy afternoon tea with sparking wine at Harrods.
- Visit the best sites of London on a guided sightseeing tour
- Enjoy a visit to Tower of London and see the famous Crown Jewels
- Cruise along the Thames River and see the city from the water
- Watch the Changing of the Guard
- Explore St. Paul's Cathedral on a guided tour
- Enjoy cream tea with sparking wine at Harrods
DescriptionTake a full-day tour of London’s most iconic sights on this 9-hour panoramic guided tour. You will soon be on your way, enjoying the city in all its glory as you drive past some of London's most famous landmarks. Visit St Paul’s Cathedral exploring the masterpiece designed by Sir Christopher Wren in 1673, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington. Continue to The Mall to watch the Changing of the Guards, as one of the Queen's Foot Guard Household Regiment march from St. James Palace to Buckingham Palace to military music, dressed in their famous tunics and busbies. If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, you will still stop at Buckingham Palace for photos. Next you will visit the historic Tower of London where you'll gain fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress. Then enjoy a private River Thames cruise and see top attractions such as Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. To round off the day, enjoy a delicious cream tea at The Georgian Restaurant at Harrods. Your cream tea includes home-baked English scones served with clotted cream and preserves, choice of tea from Harrods own tea gardens plus a glass of sparkling wine. The tour ends here leaving you the rest of the afternoon to explore the world’s most famous department store.
IncludesLuxury air conditioned coach Professional guide Private River Thames cruise St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower of London tour Cream tea with sparking wine at Harrods Gratuities Lunch
- If the Changing of the Guard is not taking place, guests will see Buckingham Palace and then visit the Horse Guards Parade
- Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services
- The private river cruise only operates during the summer months
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability