My Guide Website?
Magical London: Harry Potter Guided Walking Tour17262 Reviews
Embark on an interactive Harry Potter tour around central London with a guide. Choose from either a boat or London Underground trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket
- Experience a magical Harry Potter themed walking tour across London
- Find out which Hogwarts House you belong in and test your Harry Potter knowledge
- Stroll down Diagon Alley, visit the Leaky Cauldron, and more
- See iconic London sites such as Borough Market, The London Eye, and Trafalgar Square
- Have the option of a short boat trip down the River Thames
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards (and witches) around Muggle London. Your Harry Potter enthusiast guide will be armed with weird and wonderful trivia all along the way. Meet your guide and start your adventure by finding out which Hogwarts House you belong in. Compete against other Houses in an interactive quiz as you see the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling, from Shakespeare's Globe to the London alleys that inspired Knockturn Alley. Highlights include passing The Leaky Cauldron, the secret wizarding inn. Explore the real Diagon Alley, where Harry buys his first wand. Even see the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'. For part of your guided tour, choose to either take the London Underground or a short boat trip down the Thames. Both options follow this itinerary: 1. Southwark Cathedral 2. Borough Market 3. The Golden Hinde 4. Winchester Palace 5. The Clink Prison Museum 6. Shakespeare's Globe 7. Millennium Bridge 8. Daniel Radcliffe's School 9. The London Eye 10. River Thames 11. Sherlock Holmes' Pub 12. Great Scotland Yard 13. Gringotts Wizarding Bank 14. The world's smallest police station 15. Trafalgar Square 16. Knockturn Alley 17. Diagon Alley 18. Palace Theatre
Includes2.5-hour guided tour Thames boat trip (if option selected)
- Children under the age of 4 go free of charge If you choose the Underground option, you will need a public transportation ticket for Zone 1 before the start of the tour. Valid transport ticket types: Oyster card, printed Travelcard, contactless debit card, and mobile payments such as Apple Pay or Google Pay. The boat option does not require any public transportation tickets