Magical London: Harry Potter Guided Walking Tour7153 Reviews
Embark on an interactive Harry Potter tour around central London with an expert guide. Choose from either a boat or London Underground trip for the experience.
- Experience a magical Harry Potter themed walking tour across London
- Find out which Hogwarts House you belong in and test your Harry Potter knowledge
- Stroll down Diagon Alley, visit the Leaky Cauldron, and more
- See iconic London sites such as Borough Market, The London Eye, and Trafalgar Square
- Have the option of a short boat trip down the River Thames
DescriptionWalk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards (and witches) around Muggle London. Your Harry Potter enthusiast guide will be armed with weird and wonderful trivia all along the way. After meeting your guide, start your adventure by finding out which Hogwarts’ House you belong in. Then compete against other Houses in an interactive quiz as you see the sites that inspired J.K. Rowling, from Shakespeare's Globe to the narrow London alleys that inspired the likes of Knockturn Alley. Highlights include passing The Leaky Cauldron, the secret wizarding inn. Explore the real Diagon Alley, where Harry buys his first wand. Even see the bridge destroyed by the Death Eaters in 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince'. For part of your guided tour, choose either a short boat trip down the Thames or take the world-famous London Underground. Both the boat and Underground options follow this itinerary: 1. Southwark Cathedral 2. 800-year-old Borough Market 3. Sir Francis Drake's world-famous Golden Hinde 4. Winchester Palace 5. 900-year-old Clink Prison 6. Shakespeare's Globe 7. Millennium Bridge 8. Daniel Radcliffe's School 9. The London Eye 10. River Thames 11. Sherlock Holmes' Pub 12. Great Scotland Yard 13. Gringotts Wizarding Bank 14. The world's smallest police station 15. Trafalgar Square 16. Knockturn Alley 17. Diagon Alley 18. Palace Theatre
Includes2.5-hour guided tour Thames boat trip (if option selected) London Underground tickets (if Underground option selected) Warner Bros. Studio
- • Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures: - maximum group sizes will be consistently adjusted in accordance with the most up-to-date government guidelines - the Underground option will take place on foot until further notice, not via the Underground
- Children under the age of 4 go free of charge
- If you choose the Underground option, you will need to purchase a Travelcard for Zone 1 before the start of the tour. Valid transport ticket types: Oyster card, printed travel card, contactless card and Apple Pay. The boat option does not require any public transport tickets.
- Total distance walked on the tour is 3.2 km
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY