My Guide Website?
SEA LIFE London & DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure: Combo Ticket95 Reviews
Enjoy savings and flexibility while visiting two fantastic family attractions: SEA LIFE London and DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure. Your combo ticket is valid for 90 days.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore 3 floors with over 65 displays and 14 themed zones at SEA LIFE London
- See up close more than 40 sharks from 12 different species
- Enjoy an immersive and interactive experience at DreamWorks Shrek’s Adventure
- Meet Shrek and Donkey amongst many other of your favorite DreamWorks characters
DescriptionVisit two of London’s top attractions at one great price. Start at SEA LIFE London, one of Europe’s largest collections of sea life, and then star in your own hilarious adventure in the Kingdom of Far Far away at DreamWorks Shrek's Adventure. Begin at one of Europe’s largest collections of global marine life, SEA LIFE London. Discover thousands of underwater creatures, from green turtles to enormous sharks. Explore the UK’s largest coral reef in the new Coral Kingdom, and journey through the Mangroves alongside the resident clownfish, cardinalfish, and real tangs. Trek through the Rainforest Adventure and get to know the creepy crawlies of the Amazon Rainforest before getting up close with the mesmerizing Jellyfish within Ocean Invaders. Learn also about SEA LIFE’s ‘Breed, Rescue and Protect’ conservation program. Then make your way to Shrek’s Adventure and star in your own fairytale. Begin your journey by boarding the magical 4D flying bus accompanied by mischievous Donkey. Visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp, bump into Puss in Boots, rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture, and cook up some magic with the Muffin Man. Explore 12 hilarious fairytales in one of a kind adventure-themed live shows with live actors, captivating storytelling, special effects, and extraordinary DreamWorks animations, allowing you to see, hear, touch, smell and feel the adventure, all accompanied by Donkey’s cheekiness along the way.
- The time slot booked is for entry to SEA LIFE only. Detailed instructions on how to book a time slot to visit the other attraction will be provided on your GetYourGuide confirmation voucher Access to both attractions is subject to availability, it is recommended booking both elements in advance. Customers have the option to book their second attraction within 90 days of visiting the lead attraction Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18+ Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge. The carer ticket will be issued on site at the attraction upon presentation of proof of disability All Merlin attractions are cashless