Welcome to Paris Day Trip from London via Train4 Reviews
Embark on a day trip to Paris from London by high-speed train. Once in Paris your expert guide shows you around the best sights in town on a panoramic tour. In the afternoon you will take a 1-hour river cruise on Seine. The rest of day is free to explore.
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of stunning & iconic landmarks in Paris
- Visit important sights such as Eiffel Tower, Opera House & Arc de Triomphe
- Embark on a 1-hour river cruise
- Travel by high-speed train from Central London
DescriptionMeet your guide at St Pancras Station, then it's all aboard the high-speed train to Paris. Relax and watch the scenery fly by out your window on your short 2-hour-and-15-minute trip. Arrive in Paris and set off with your guide to explore on a panoramic tour of the city that visits major sites including the Opera House, Champs-Elysees, and the Arc de Triomphe. This is followed by a 1-hour river cruise on the Seine that boasts wonderful sights of famous landmarks such as Notre Dame cathedral. Finish the guided part of your tour at the Eiffel Tower, then enjoy free time to visit your favorite sights on your own, or grab a delicious bite to eat at a local café. Your knowledgeable guide is more than happy to give you tips on what to see and do as you venture out solo. In the early evening you re-join with the group, and head back to Gard du Nord for your return journey to London.
IncludesGuided panoramic tour of Paris Round-trip transportation between London and Paris via train 1-hour river cruise Live tour commentary provided in English Admission to attractions Meals and beverages
- Children of age 3 and younger go for free
- You must bring a valid passport or EU-issued identification card, and a visa if required
- Please note that there is a 1-hour time difference between London and Paris.
- Your train departs at 7:01 AM from St Pancras International. You must arrive at 6:00 AM.
- Meet your representative at St. Pancras International Station, in front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop at 6:00 AM on Monday-Friday or at 6:30 AM on Saturday
- Your train arrives back in London at 8:39 PM, departing at 7:13 PM. You must arrive at Gare du Nord at least 45 minutes prior to your train's scheduled departure time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability