My Guide Website?
London: 40-Minute Ultimate Tower RIB Blast Speedboat Tour96 Reviews
Get the ultimate adrenaline rush on a sightseeing speedboat ride in London. Twist and turn at top speeds as you listen to a chart-topped playlist on a scenic tour to the Thames Barrier and back.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Feel the wind on your face as you travel aboard a high-speed RIB
- Enjoy an exhilarating agent 007-style ride along the River Thames
- See London's iconic landmarks, such as The Shard and City Hall
- Navigate to the scenic Canary Wharf, all the way to the Thames Barrier
- Purchase incredible photos, videos, and souvenirs of your experience
DescriptionFeel like a movie character like James Bond for the day as you experience London at high speed. Spend 40 minutes traveling along the river Thames from Tower Millennium Pier and see famous London sites including the Tower of London, Shard, City Hall, and HMS Belfast. Sail under Tower Bridge to Canary Wharf and continue further along the River Thames right up to the Thames Barrier. Get the ultimate rollercoaster experience whilst agent 007 theme music blasts from the onboard PA system. When you return to Tower Millennium Pier after your experience, you will have the option to purchase photographs & souvenirs that you and your crew will take as a memory of being onboard.
IncludesRIB tour Crew and skippers Safety briefing Minimal commentary Plastic ponchos and life jackets
- You must agree with the terms and conditions of the activity provider before taking part in the tour If you miss the trip there will be no rescheduling or refunds offered A maximum number of 12 passengers are allowed per boat The activity provider reserves the right to alter your booking date or time up to fifteen minutes before departure if the minimum number of passengers has not been reached. A minimum number of 6-8 passengers per boat is required to start the tour Children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult The tour operates in all weather conditions