My Guide Website?
London: Speedboat Tour Through Heart of the City192 Reviews
Take a high-speed adventure through the heart of London and then enjoy a guided tour past some great sights like the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, and St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Blast through London's historic sights fthen a cruise with tour guide
- Cruise under the iconic Tower Bridge for the selfie of all selfies!
- Enjoy your friendly crew showing you London at its best
- Marvel at sights like the Cutty Sark, St. Paul's Cathedral, or Tower of London
DescriptionMeet your friendly skipper and crew at Tower Bridge Quay and collect your waterproof jacket, along with the latest automatic inflatable life jacket. Listen to the safety briefing before you board the power boat and sit in the state-of-the-art suspension seats. Listen to the 550hp turbo diesel engines fire up to take you past monuments such as the Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeare's Globe and St. Paul's Cathedral. Head towards London Bridge and the HMS Belfast warship as you make your way towards the Tower of London. Take souvenir photos as you pass under Tower Bridge. Then, hold on tight as you enter the high speed zone and race through the Wapping district at 35mph. Pass the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf as you speed down to the Royal Naval College and Cutty Sark in Greenwich. Continue to the O2 Arena (formerly the Millennium Dome) before turning around and returning to Tower Bridge Quay. Listen to some great British music throughout the ride for a trip to remember.
Includes50-minute trip, with at least 30 minutes at high speed. Speed limits apply in the city center Waterproof jackets with hoods Eye protection, if required Automatic inflatable life jackets. Life jackets for children are available High-quality suspension seating to protect from the shock impacts and vibrations
- Boat rides are available 7 days a week
- The standard suspension seats can accommodate passengers over 5 foot (1.5 meters) tall
- There are limited seats available for those over 4 foot 6 inches (1.4 meters) tall
- There is no age limit for this activity, as long as the passenger is above the required height stated above
- Suspension seating will provide excellent protection from shock impacts for those at risk, such as those suffering from minor back complaints
- Passengers suffering from any medical condition must make their own decision on whether to travel, in consultation with a medical professional if appropriate
- Pregnant women are advised not to travel at any stage of their pregnancy
- Passengers with disabilities are welcome, and all accommodations that can be made will be. Please call for advice prior to booking
- Waterproof jackets are provided, but it can be colder on the river than on land, especially at speed, so dress appropriately, including footwear