My Guide Website?
London: Top 30 Sights Tour and Sherlock Holmes Museum3 Reviews
Explore London’s top 30 world-famous landmarks and visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum to learn about the world's most famous investigator sleuth.
- See the Top 30 sights in London
- Walk through Westminster and London Bridge Areas
- Visit the world famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes at 221b Baker Street
- Explore the Globe Theatre, St James Palace, and Tower Bridge
- See Big Ben, the London Eye, and London Bridge
DescriptionStart with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head to Westminster, see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament. Go to the London Bridge area to see Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. See 30 sights in one day, including: • Buckingham Palace • Trafalgar Square • Changing of the Guard • Big Ben • Downing Street • Westminster Abbey • Whitehall • Houses of Parliament • London Eye • Shakespeare’s Globe Theater • London Bridge • Southwark Cathedral • The Shard (tallest skyscraper in the EU) • HMS Belfast (Second World War Battleship) • Square Mile • Tower Bridge • Tower of London After your tour, visit the world-famous consulting detective Sherlock Holmes, who lived at 221b Baker Street between 1881-1904, according to the stories written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Mr. Holmes shared his place with his loyal friend and colleague Dr. Watson. The house is protected by the government due to the special architectural and historical interest. The first-floor study overlooking Baker Street is faithfully maintained for posterity and just as it was kept by Mrs. Hudson in Victorian Times.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Sherlock Holmes Museum Walking tour of the top 30 sights in London Pick-up or drop off at your accommodation Snacks or drinks
- Please bring an umbrella, wear a comfortable pair of shoes, and bring drinks and snacks
- Your tour guide will guide you to the Sherlock Holmes Museum after the walking tour but will not accompany you inside
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now