Best British Restaurants in Battersea
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
Britain, home to the rich roast beef dinners and full English breakfasts. Typical British cuisine isn't exactly 'delicate', but it is hearty and wholesome. Scroll through our list of dining choices and decide which one takes your fancy.
Shepherd's pie, bangers 'n' mash, toad in the hole. All delicious and typically British. But, can you get more British than the classic fish and chips? Perhaps. All we know is, The Sea Cow in Dulwich, South London, serves up a veritable wonderment of succulent seafood and crispy-on-the-outside, fluffy-on-the-inside chips - pukka!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket