Best Indian Restaurants in Lewisham
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
In case you weren't aware, when you're after a curry in London, there are two words you need embedded in your mind: Brick Lane. With an abundance of restaurants and street food stalls to choose from, it is London's zenith for all Indian cuisine.
Peppers and chillies are thrown into the mixing pot, sizzled up with tender chunks of meat and served with the doughiest of naan breads and the coolest of mint sauces. With the likes of Rasoi, The Red Fort, Indali Lounge and The Cinnamon Club inviting Londoners and tourists in to devour their succulent dishes, you get to experience both the typical and the extra exotic tastes of India in London.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Downton Abbey and Village Coach Tour
- London: Tootbus Christmas Lights Tour
- London: Tootbus Must-See Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Cruise
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- London 007 James Bond Locations Bus Tour