Best International Restaurants in Forest Hill
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
We've scouted out the best in international cuisine, bringing to your attention the likes of Vietnamese, Mexican, Filipino and Lebanese (to name a few) dishes. At MyD:London, we love introducing people to potential new tastes from around our city.
With beautiful, exotic food comes restaurants packing an equal measure of interior design. Take Wahaca, for example, one of Soho's many quality international restaurants, or even Awana over in swanky Kensington, you get a real sense of exoticism which may not be apparent in some of London's other restaurants. Treating yourself to something you might not have tried before - a Peruvian twist on sushi in Ceviche - is something we recommend with much gusto because we're 100% confident you'll enjoy it enough for seconds.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass