Discover Shoreditch: London's Coolest Neighborhood4 Reviews
Book a local Londoner for a personalized meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see and what to do together with your private personal host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Explore one of the trendiest and most hipster neighborhoods in London
- Experience some of London's most impressive street art, including pieces by Banksy
- Visit the famous Brick Lane and its array of food stalls, Indian restaurants, independent shops and quirky cafes
- Explore the original Boxpark, a shipping container shopping pop-up
DescriptionVenture into Shoreditch with your host and discover the vibrant and wild side of this East London neighborhood, which is known to be the hippest, or most hipster pocket of London. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Keeping in mind your personal answers, a bespoke itinerary will be put together just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. A meeting will be arranged with your guide in the most convenient place for you. If during the tour you feel like changing direction, or your guide believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss with you changes to the itinerary. Enjoy discovering amazing spots in London that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser known to the crowd but beloved by locals. See East London's best galleries and street art. Shoreditch and the rest of East London are the best places to discover hidden street art, as well as lesser-known galleries and little gems that display London's best art pieces from independent, up-and-coming artists. The day revolves around your wishes, so enjoy your private meet-up and bespoke itinerary and let your local show you the East London you will love.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 2, 3 or 4-hour meet-up Booking of tickets, attractions and venues as required Local host Pickup from your accommodation Walking excursion Food and drinks Any tickets into attractions Gratuities (optional) Transportation to/ from meeting point Public/ private transportation during the excursion
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food and drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 persons (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 24-hours in advance so the best experience can be built for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability