Jack The Ripper Tour in London's East End394 Reviews
Follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper and his unfortunate victims on a 2-hour walking tour of London’s East End. Visit the sites of his murders and learn about the mysteries and rumours surrounding the unsolved serial crimes.
- Walk the same streets as the Ripper’s victims, and explore the dark passages and alleys that they would still recognise today
- Visit the actual murder sites of Jack's victims, as well as others who were also thought to be murdered at the hands of the Ripper
- Learn about the clues and non clues of Goulston Street
- See documentary evidence of the murders with the aid of still photos and letters
- Be terrified by tales of the hideous crimes of Jack the Ripper from your expert guide
DescriptionTake a spine chilling walking tour of London's historic Whitechapel district, and follow in the footsteps of Jack the Ripper's terrifying killing spree of the autumn of 1888. The 2-hour tour explores how a series of terrible murders gripped the East End of London. It’s a story that can send shivers down your spine to this very day. The discovery of a body set in motion one of the most famous man-hunts in London’s criminal history. For over 120 years Ripperologists and amateur sleuths have been trying and failing to discover the identity of the man known as Jack the Ripper. Throughout the tour you will explore the historical background of the Whitechapel murders and their passing into a genre almost in their own right. Examine how public perception of these gruesome but gripping crimes has been shaped, and compare it to the reality of 1888 as you go to the actual sites of the murders.
IncludesProfessional guide Gratuities (optional)
- This tour is conducted in English only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability