London: 50-Minute River Thames Speedboat RIB Tour130 Reviews
Get the ultimate adrenaline rush aboard a high-speed RIB boat and see the sights of London as you speed along the River Thames on a 50-minute round-trip from Embankment Pier to Tower Bridge.
- Enjoy a thrilling 50-minute speed boat ride along the River Thames
- See some of London's most iconic sights to the sound of James Bond theme music
- Benefit from an on-board commentary about the new and historical sites
DescriptionFeel like James Bond for the day as you experience London on the fastest speed boats on the River Thames. See more of London in 50 minutes than you’d expect to discover on more conventional sightseeing tours, and benefit from an informal and entertaining commentary along the way. Admire new and historical sights, such as the Shard, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London. Sail under Tower Bridge to Canary Wharf, and get the ultimate rollercoaster-on-water-experience whilst James Bond theme music blasts from the onboard PA system.
Includes50-minute boat trip (approximately) Guided commentary Life jackets and high quality all-weather clothing
- You must agree with the local operator's terms and conditions to take part
- There is a maximum limit of 12 passengers per boat
- Participants must weigh a minimum of 15 kilograms (3 stone)
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by friendly and efficient shore-based staff who will provide you with a life jacket and wet weather clothing if required
- The operator reserves the right to alter your booking's time or day if the minimum passenger numbers for sailing have not been reached up to fifteen minutes before departure. Each sailing must have a least 6-8 passengers booked
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability