My Guide Website?
London: Tootbus London Discovery Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour2496 Reviews
Climb on board an open-top bus tour for stunning views of London, and knowledgeable local commentary. Enjoy your experience with live bus tracking, audio guide in 10 languages and 3 different routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Explore London at your own pace on an open-top bus tour
- Enjoy live bus tracking, self paced audio guide, and finding stops with a app
- Hop on and off at any of the stops during your ticket validity
- Experience a dedicated audio guide for children in English and French
- Support the plant with buses running with bio energies
DescriptionExperience the best of London in just one day with the Tootbus London tour. Board an open-top bus that takes you around the city, providing breathtaking views of top landmarks including the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, and more. You'll also see the London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St. Paul's Cathedral, St. James Palace, and other London highlights. Use the bus ride to make a hit list of places you want to explore, and then hop off at the nearest bus stop to delve deeper into each location. You could see the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London, watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, or climb the dome of St. Paul's Cathedral. Food lovers can visit Borough Market, one of the best food markets in London, while those looking for a fun night out can head to Soho or take a ride on the London Eye. Enjoy an easy way to get from one landmark to another while audio commentary guides you across the city and gives you insights. If you're traveling with children, don't miss the child-friendly audio channel available in English and French, which will keep them entertained throughout the tour. Your ticket is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours, depending on the option you choose, and you can hop on and off the bus an unlimited number of times during the validity period. So, come and explore the best of London on this hop-on hop-off bus tour. We have a stop just in front of Eurostar station as well.
Includes24, 48, or 72-hour London hop-on hop-off ticket Earphones (bringing your own is encouraged) Kids audio guide (available in English and French) Tootbus app (with real-time bus tracking, audio commentary, and self-guided walking tours) Audio commentary on the bus in 10 languages Free thematic walks: Royal family, and Kensington Gardens Wi-fi onboard
- Your ticket is valid for 24, 48, or 72 hours after its first validation on the bus (depending on the option you select)
- Buses run daily. Service hours and bus frequency vary according to the season (average 10 to 30 minutes frequency)