My Guide Website?
Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London1487 Reviews
Enjoy a magical family day at Warner Brothers Studio, Leavesden, with transfers from London. Go behind the scenes of the Harry Potter film sets to see wizardly props. Walk in the footsteps of Harry, Hermione, and all your favorite characters.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a wizardly adventure for all the family at the Harry Potter film sets
- Follow in the footsteps of iconic characters like Harry, Hermione, and Ron
- Expereince the magic as you go behind the scenes at Warner Bros. Studios
- Feel the thrill of riding the Hogwarts Express train from Platform 9¾
- Get a family photo taken at the Great Hall or in Dumbledore’s office
DescriptionEnjoy a wizardly adventure at Warner Bros. Studios, set in the leafy county of Hertfordshire on the outskirts of London. Choose from multiple coach transfers from central London, and journey to the home of Firebolts, chocolate frogs, and Polyjuice potions. Get up-close-and personal to the spell-bounding sets of the Harry Potter movies. See iconic props and the costumes worn by Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Discover some of Hogwarts’s best kept secrets, including fun facts and trivia about the special effects and animatronics. You’ll have about 4 hours to explore all the sets, props, and studio gift shop. Get a family photo taken at your favorite filming locations, such as the impressive Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office, and the Gryffindor common room. Walk down the cobblestoned Diagon Alley and picture the local witches and wizards as you pass Ollivander's, Flourish and Blotts, and Eeylops Owl Emporium. With this special family package (2 adults and 2 children) you can also visit Platform 9¾ and ride the Hogwarts Express! Relive the magic of Harry’s trips to Hogwarts by posing with a luggage trolley right before it disappears through the wall. Top off your Hogwarts Express adventure in a train-themed souvenir shop and load up on goodies inspired by your favorite Harry Potter films. After you've had your fill of frothy Butterbeer, and have tried your hand at riding a broomstick, it’s time to board the bus back to London. Check out the studio shop to find some souvenirs before you head back to the world of Muggles…
IncludesRound-trip transportation Family entrance ticket to Warner Brothers Studio (valid for 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years old)
- When booking this tour, please choose your 'starting time' according to when you would like to board the bus from London. The entrance to the Studios will be around 2 hours later. For example, if you book for 10:00 AM, you will board the bus at 10:00 AM, enter at the studios at 12:00 PM, depart the studios at 4:30 PM and arrive back in London at 6:00 PM
- The whole experience, including transportation, takes approximately 7.5-8 hours (subject to traffic conditions); the studio tour itself lasts 4 hours
- A variety of special effects (including sudden loud effects and strobe lighting) may be used in certain areas within the tour
- Please note that Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies. The tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day