London: Exotic East End Food Tour at Sunday Markets
Taste the world in just a ½ square mile of the East End, discover its international and local culture, and learn some Cockney Rhyming slang on the way.
- Explore the very best of London's famous Sunday Markets
- Discover food and drinks from over 40 nations and regions
- Taste Indian samosas, Ghanian chocolate, and Jewish bagels
- End your day with oysters and a glass of bubbly
- Get Cockney rhyming slang lessons along the way
DescriptionJoin the ultimate cultural journey in London’s East End as you take a guided tour of the famous Sunday Markets. Try food samples from international cuisine vendors and get a chance to learn Cockney Rhyming slang. Experience not simply a ‘food tour’ but a journey around the world and understanding and celebration of how the most multicultural area of the most cosmopolitan city came to be. Taste Indian samosas, local oysters with a glass of Bubbly, Ghanian chocolate, and Jewish “Beigels or Bagels” (depends on which side of the world you are in). No visit to the East End would be complete without some Cockney banter, so you’ll learn a bit o’ rhyming slang when it’s time to rest your ‘plates of meat’.
IncludesGuide Samples of food Glass of sparkling wine Cockney rhyming slang lesson Additional drinks
- Special dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability