London: Harry Potter Filming Locations Walking Tour163 Reviews
Explore the magic behind the world’s most famous wizard on a unique walking tour that will leave you spellbound. Visit the locations where key scenes of the epic Harry Potter series were filmed. Take a walk down the real Diagon Alley and much more.
- Enjoy a Harry Potter-themed walking tour of London
- Visit the exact locations featured in the famous Harry Potter films
- See London’s most iconic locations, including St. Paul’s Cathedral and Trafalgar Square
DescriptionThe Harry Potter books and film series have captivated the world and now you can follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard on a magical 2.5-hour journey through London. An expert guide will take you on a spellbinding walking tour of the city to show you the exact locations where key scenes of this epic tale were filmed. Starting at Westminster, you’ll make your way to the Ministry of Magic. Find the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron before taking a walk down the real Diagon Alley, and then stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge. Not only will you see the shooting locations, you’ll discover the magic behind sites such as Cecil and Goodwin Courts, and hear how the locations provided the inspiration for this wizarding adventure to unfold. Your tour concludes at Platform 9-3/4, where you can try to make your own way to Hogwarts!
Includes2.5-hour walking tour with an expert guide VOX personal audio headset to ensure you can hear your guide clearly Zone 1 travelcard/oyster fees for the use of London Underground train
- Please have pre-purchased oyster card or a travel card for the use of London Underground train
- This tour is not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- This is an unlicensed and unauthorized tour of sites related to the Harry Potter franchise. This tour does not have any association with, connection to, sponsorship by or endorsement of, the Harry Potter franchise nor the author J.K. Rowling
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability