My Guide Website?
London: Royal Walking Tour and Buckingham Palace Audio Tour41 Reviews
Learn all about the royals on this walking tour and visit Buckingham Palace. Take a guided tour through St. James Park and The Mall before visiting Buckingham Palace with an audio guide inside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Marvel at treasures from around the world included in the royal collection
- Make your way along The Mall accompanied by your guide to Buckingham Palace
- Listen to stories from your guide about the royal family and the area's history
- Explore the exquisite interiors of one of the United Kingdom's most famous homes
- Benefit from skip-the-line entry into Buckingham Palace and save time waiting
DescriptionNo visit to London would be complete without a dose of the royal family. Begin this experience with a guided walking tour of St. James Park and The Mall before you explore Buckingham Palace while listening to audio commentary. Start with a walking tour of St. James's Park and The Mall. Your guide will tell you all sorts of fascinating facts about the history of the area and the royal family as you discover some of London's most royal areas on the way to Buckingham Palace. Once you arrive at the palace, only open for a limited time each year, skip the ticket line and make your way inside. Explore the luxurious rooms and admire treasures from the royal collection. Listen to the official audio guide and gain insights into the palace's traditions and residents.
IncludesGuided walking tour of St. James Park and the Mall Skip-the-line tickets for Buckingham Palace Audio guide inside Buckingham Palace (live guides are not allowed inside)
- The tour of Buckingham Palace does not include a live guide only an audio guide The tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any walking impairments that require special assistance. Baby strollers also cannot be accommodated on this tour You will have to go through a security check during entry. Depending on the number of visitors, you may have to wait in line for a short time