My Guide Website?
London Vintage Bus Tour, Thames Cruise, Fish & Chips33 Reviews
Enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of England's capital aboard a vintage open-top bus and riverboat. See the Tower of London, Shakespeare's Globe, London Bridge, and more! Witness Buckingham Palace's Changing of the Guard followed by fish and chips in a London pub.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket
- See London from a beautifully restored 50-year-old vintage bus
- Witness the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Take a trip on the Thames
- Enjoy fish and chips at a traditional central London pub
DescriptionThere can be few better ways of viewing the English capital than from one of its traditional double-decker buses. See all the city's highlights from its open top, with lunch and a river cruise included. See Westminster Abbey, then head to Buckingham Palace, the official Royal residence of Queen Elizabeth II. Witness the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony (only on the morning tour), as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies, march to the might of the accompanying military music. In the event of no ceremony taking place, the tour will still stop at the palace for photographs. Following your vintage open-top bus ride you can enjoy a Great British pastime with some of the tastiest fish and chips London has to offer in a traditional Central London pub. From Buckingham Palace, your vintage open-top bus ride will finish up at a pub in Victoria, where you’ll enjoy an iconic feature of London cuisine. Although they're no longer served in the newspaper, you can’t possibly leave London without sampling a plate of crisply battered fish and piping hot chips!
IncludesOpen-top bus tour with live guide River Thames cruise Photo stop outside Buckingham Palace Fish and chips at a traditional pub
- A vegetarian option is available but must be ordered at least 24 hours in advance – no alternatives to fish and chips will be available on the day
- Please note that this is an open-top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions the open-top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of Buckingham Palace