London: West End Beer Tasting Pub Tour6 Reviews
Tour the historic pubs of London’s West End on a 4-hour beer tasting pub crawl and enjoy a uniquely English experience. Visit 5 different pubs to taste 6 distinct beers, and leave with a native’s knowledge of London.
- Crawl some of London's estimated 7,000 pubs
- Discover hidden gems in the West End
- Learn the history of Britain's pub culture
- Taste 6 beer samples at 5 distinct venues
- Go to drinking dens favored by locals and get off the typical tourist trail
DescriptionNew York has its delis; Paris has its pavement cafés; and London has its pubs. Around 7,000 of them. The question is, which are the best ones to visit? Take this 4-hour pub tour for the answers! Local guides will lead you to the hidden gems of London's famous West End pub scene, and show you their favorite local haunts, all brimming with character and charm. You will learn the history of the West End and of British pubs as your crawl. Sample generous servings of the best beer in the capital at 5 different venues. It’s a great option for a before dinner tour, or if you are planning to catch a show in Theatreland. You will go off-the-beaten-track to visit spots that are London's real heart, and get a great grounding in what makes European and British beer the best in world.
IncludesGuide Beer tasting samples Snacks
- All guests must be at least 18 years old. If you appear under 25, you may be asked for an ID or proof of age.
- Dress comfortably for the weather. Tours run rain or shine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability