London's Hidden Treasures Tours by Black Taxi Cab2 Reviews
Get off-the-beaten path and discover the London attractions that tourists rarely get ton see from the comfort of an iconic London black cab. See medieval buildings and local pubs, lost graveyards and masonic temples, a king’s wardrobe, and more.
- Tour London's main monuments by iconic black taxi cab
- See the hidden attractions that tourists almost never see
- Stand in the Royal Cow Shed of Henry VIII
- Discover London's oldest shop and its first drinking fountain
- Admire the dazzling modern architecture of the Financial District, standing in contrast to Wren's St, Paul's Cathedral
- Visit lost graveyards and see Roman bathhouses
- Cross the fairytale Tower Bridge and see if you can spot the ravens of the Tower of London
- Hear unusual London stories and see weird statues
DescriptionDiscover the hidden treasures of London that most tourists never see, along with the main monuments, such as Buckingham Palace, the Palace of Westminster, and Trafalgar Square. Traveling by iconic black cab, your driver-guide will provide a fascinating commentary as you tour. The excursion can be taken as a 3-hour orientation, or extended for a half-day or full-day tour to see mysterious sites such as the oldest shop in London, the church protected by “devils” or the 2,000-year-old London Stone. Drive past Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, and the Houses of Parliament in your typical London carriage. Visit royal palaces and get breathtaking views of the modern architecture of the Financial District, standing side-by-side with historic buildings such as Saint Paul's Cathedral. Go to the oldest church, dating from 1123, and see the city’s smallest house. Discover a Roman Bath in the heart of the city, as well as lost graveyards, Roman Temples, and unusual statues. Walk on a Roman pavement of mosaics, stand in King Henry VIII's Royal Cow Shed, see London's first drinking fountain, and more.
IncludesPrivate tour in an iconic London taxi Registered guide Live commentary by your guide Photo stops at all the major attractions Complimentary water Pick-up from your central London hotel Drop-off at your central London hotel Entry fees Lunch Guide gratuity
- This is a 3-hour tour but can be extended to a 4-hour or full-day option
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability