Best Korean Restaurants in London
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
Becoming a more popular choice on the cuisine scene, Korean food can be found in abundance amongst the streets of London.
Mainly consisting of meat, rice and vegetables, Korean cuisine is still a relatively new and modern type of gastronomy to hit the city. Koba in Fitzrovia serves up fresh and fun dishes, including a Korean-style beef tartare, whilst Naru dishes out simple, contemporary Korean foods. Cah Chi will give you a taste of real authentic Korean grub without breaking the bank, and Asadal in Holborn will show you healthy options in one of the city's largest Korean restaurants.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Changing of the Guard Walking Tour
- Central London Bar Crawl and Nightlife Tour
- London: Windsor, Oxford, and Stonehenge Tour
- Southampton Port: London via Salisbury, Stonehenge & Windsor
- Windsor Castle Admission Ticket