Best Japanese Restaurants in London
Local Recommendations from our My Guide London team
Get your chopsticks at the ready! Whether it's noodles or sushi, the flavours and textures from Japan are quite something, and London doesn't fail in providing them to you in all their bubbling, steamy goodness.
With a dish like sushi, you get so much variety all on one plate. Essentially, sushi is sticky rice with other ingredients (usually fish, meat or vegetables) wrapped in seaweed. It's as delicious as it is satisfying. There are several great Japanese restaurants clustered together as tight as a California roll over in West London. One particular highlight of the Japanese cuisine London has to offer is found at Benihana in Chelsea.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From London: Stonehenge & the Stone Circles of Avebury Tour
- London to Southampton Cruise Terminal via Stonehenge
- London: Full-Day Rock Music Tour
- From London: Full-Day Cotswolds Small-Group Tour
- London: Christmas Eve City Tour with Dinner & Midnight Mass