90 minute Jack the Ripper Guided Walking Tour9 Reviews
On the trail of the world's most famous serial killer Jack the Ripper. Go backto Londons East End Whitechapel district of 1888 and try to solve the case. Led by Ripper expert Paul Mansfield who has helped make four TV documentaries.
- Enjoy a different night out in London
- Meet like minded people from around the world
- Enjoy the history of the area
- See photographs of the victims & suspects
DescriptionYour guide Paul Mansfield a Ripperologist for over 18 years will guide you around the cobbled alleyways and dark spooky streets of Whitechapel East London where you will see pubs dating back to 1721 and see a Victorian bath house and a Jewish soup kitchen for the Jewish poor. The area is famous for Charles Dickens Oliver Twist, Karl Marx, The Elephant Man,and the Bodysnatchers and The Krays. Your guide will tell you the history of the area and show Victorian photos of the times so you can understand the poverty and crime the area had. Life was cheap and murder was commonplace in the East End. With twenty murders a night in the Whitechapel area it was a difficult job for the police who were overworked and not solving many crimes.
IncludesA professional tour guide showing you around for 90 minutes with photos Travel costs to the venue Food or drinks
- The tour takes place whatever the weather. The tour is not suitable for young children under 10 years old. Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability