My Guide Website?
London: The London Pass with 90+ Attractions and Tours1846 Reviews
Save up to 50%* on top attractions and experience the best of London. Access 90+ activities from Tower of London to The Shard, hop-on hop-off bus, Westminster Abbey, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in London:If youʻre booking your trip to London last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- London: Jack the Ripper Walking Tour with Ripper-Vision
- Full-Day London Sightseeing Tour – Historic & Modern
- London: River Thames Speed Boat Tour
- Harry Potter Family Package with Transfers from London
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
- Free access to 90 London’s top attractions, tours, and museums
- Save up to 50% on top attractions
- Get your London Pass instantly on mobile
- Use the Go City app to help plan your itinerary
DescriptionSee all that London has to offer with the London Pass by Go City and save up to 50%* on top attractions. With its wealth of history and culture, London always has plenty to offer visitors. The London Pass is a complete sightseer credits package allowing you access to more than 90 top attractions, tours, and museums. Access a huge range of the top landmarks and attractions including the Tower of London, London Zoo, The View from the Shard, Windsor Castle, and many more. Enjoy a 1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus tour with over 60 stops across London including Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus. The pass is valid for a full working day across 3 routes. You'll also get access to special London Pass holder perks, including discounts at gift shops at select attractions. The London Pass allows access to over 90 attractions, including: POPULAR ATTRACTIONS • Tower of London • The View from the Shard • 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour • Thames River Boat (Uber Boat by Thames Clippers - 1-day Hop-on Hop-off) • Windsor Castle (afternoon entry only) • Westminster Abbey • London Bridge Experience • Tower Bridge • London Zoo • St Paul's Cathedral • Kensington Palace PLACES OF INTEREST • Shakespeare's Globe Theatre • Royal Albert Hall • Royal Observatory Greenwich • Old Royal Naval College • Cutty Sark • Kew Gardens • Hampton Court Palace • Apsley House • Benjamin Franklin House: Architectural Tour • Benjamin Franklin House: Historical • Eltham Palace • Golden Hinde • Wellington Arch • Chelsea Physic Garden MUSEUMS & GALLERIES • London Transport Museum • Foundling Museum • Household Cavalry Museum • Charles Dickens Museum • Guards Museum • Cartoon Museum • Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art • Wernher Collection at Ranger's House • Fan Museum • London Canal Museum • London Museum of Water and Steam • Garden Museum • Museum of Brands • Queen's Gallery (temporarily closed) • The Postal Museum • The Courtauld Gallery • Frameless - Immersive Art Experience TOURS & EXPERIENCES • ArcelorMittal Orbit • Arsenal FC Stadium (Emirates Stadium) • Chelsea FC Stadium Tour • Tottenham Hotspur FC Stadium Tour • Twickenham Stadium Tour & Rugby Museum • Wembley Stadium Tours • London Food Walking Tour • Historic Pub Tour of London & more! Please note: attractions and tours are subject to change. Please check the Go City app for the full list of inclusions, opening times, and reservation instructions (when applicable) before you go. *Savings based on sample itineraries on the Go City website.
IncludesAccess to 90+ London attractions 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour Digital guide with attraction information
- Your sightseeing credits package is valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- After activation, it is valid for the number of (consecutive) days purchased (not 24-hour periods). We advise you start early in the day to make the most of your pass
- For the best experience, follow the instructions on your booking confirmation to sync your pass with the Go City app. You can also save to your phone/tablet or print a copy
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. The Go City app has the most up-to-date line-up, opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction
- The most popular activities require reservations. To avoid disappointment, reserve well in advance
- Attraction operating hours are subject to change. If you are traveling over a holiday period, check before your visit.
- Entry to Windsor Castle using your London Pass is strictly only available after 1 PM, Thursday to Monday