Dover to London & Heathrow Transfer via Warner Bros Studios
Combine your transfer from Dover cruise terminal to your London or Heathrow hotel, with a trip to Warner Bros Studio – The Making of Harry Potter. Available on dates when the Disney Magic is docking in Dover.
- Enjoy a visit to Warner Bros Studio - The Making of Harry Potter
- Travel by luxury, air conditioned coach
- Take advantage of a door-to-door service to all centrally located London hotels, selected train stations, Heathrow terminals&selected Heathrow hotels
DescriptionTake advantage of your time in England and combine your transfer from Dover cruise terminal to London or Heathrow, with entry to the Warner Bros Studio: The Making of Harry Potter, a truly unique attraction that allows you to experience the magic that has gone into creating one of the most successful film series of all time. Visit some of the most iconic film sets featured throughout the movies, including the Forbidden Forest, the Gryffindor common room, Dumbledore’s office, the Ministry of Magic, Hagrid’s Hut, the Weasley Kitchen, and Diagon Alley and so many more! Learn how actors were transformed into creatures, and how the visual effects teams created this magical world. This tour aims to depart Dover by no later than 10:00am. The journey from Dover to Warner Bros Studio is approximately 2.5 hours, and there will be a short comfort stop en route in a service station with bathroom facilities, shops and restaurants. Scheduled arrival time at the Studio is between 1:00pm and 2:00pm. After 3 to 3.5 hours at the studios, the coach will begin drop offs, aiming to arrive in Heathrow at approximately 6:30pm and central London around 7:00pm to 7:30pm.
IncludesEntry to Warner Bros Studios Travel from Dover to London in the comfort of an executive coach Services of a professional tour manager Door-to-door service to all centrally located London hotels, selected train stations and selected Heathrow hotels Food and drink Gratuities
- The luggage allowance is 2 suitcases and 2 small cases per person
- Please note this tour is available on all dates that the Disney Magic is visiting Dover
- Please note that due to the nature of Harry Potter studio tickets, this tour is 100% non-refundable from the time of booking
- On very rare occasions, due to large events taking place in Central London the local partner may not be able to offer certain drop-offs. Please contact the local partner before booking to check they can offer a drop-off at your selected hotel on these dates; London Marathon: April 28, 2019 The Prudential Bike Ride London: August 4, 2019
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY