Harry Potter 3-Hour Bus Tour of London Movie Sites357 Reviews
Take a tour of London’s Harry Potter locations, traveling by luxury mini coach. Discover the magical world of wizards on the 3-hour excursion that visits film locations and inspirations, from King's Cross Station to the Millennium Bridge and more.
- Find the entrance to the Ministry of Magic in Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
- Get a photo pushing a trolley through the wall at Platform 9 ¾
- Discover the inspiration for 12 Grimmauld Place from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- See where the Knight Bus squeezed through the oncoming double decker buses in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Walk in the footsteps of Rubeus Hagrid (Robbie Coltrane) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) to the entrance of the Leaky Cauldron
- See the location used for Gringotts Bank
DescriptionThe 3-hour tour by air-conditioned mini coach includes many of the film locations and inspirations from all 8 films in the series, including King's Cross Station, which was used to film Platform 9 ¾, 12 Grimmauld Place, and the sites used for the Leaky Cauldron. With the locations scattered across the capital, the Harry Potter Tour of London is the best way to see the sites. You will also get to see many other familiar landmarks along the way, such as St. Paul’s Cathedral and the London Eye. Learn about magic and how the films were made. See how good your Harry Potter knowledge is as you tour. Along the way you will have the chance to get off the bus on several occasions, stretch your legs, take pictures and see the locations up close.
IncludesProfessional guide Transport by air-conditioned mini coach Gratuities (optional)
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY