Haunted London and Jack The Ripper Tour with Fish and Chips28 Reviews
Visit the haunts of the demon barber Sweeny Todd, and London's first serial killer, Jack the Ripper on a combined coach and walking tour. Learn about the ghostly side of London and stroll in the footsteps of the infamous Jack The Ripper.
- See some of London's most ghostly haunts
- Discover where Jack the Ripper met his victims
- Visit a traditional East End of London pub
- First class luxury motor coach and the services of a professional Tour Guide with VOX Whisper system
- Investigate London's darkest secrets with a world-renowned storyteller
DescriptionDiscover the dark side of London on this combined 3-hour coach and walking tour and learn about some of the capital’s most notorious murder cases. Starting from the Theatre Drury Lane, you will learn why it is considered London’s most haunted theater. Drive past site of numerous public hangings at the Old Bailey, and continue past the former home of Sweeny Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street. Hear how his accomplice, Mrs Lovatt, was said to have baked pies from the flesh of his victims, before selling them to unsuspecting customers. As the shadows get long, head to London's East End, a hotbed of crime and vice in the 19th-Century. Learn how, during the autumn of 1888, terror struck when Jack the Ripper came out of the fog and dimly lit alleys, to stalk and butcher his 5 victims. Walk along his death trail, inspecting the murder sites, deciphering the evidence, and discussing the suspects in the case that has never been solved. Among the highlights is a visit to the 10 Bells Pub, where many of Jack the Ripper's victims were said to have drunk.
IncludesWalking tour Coach tour Guide Sample of traditional fish and chips Hotel pick up and drop-off Drinks at the pub
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 12 years
- VOX Radioguide® – The state of the art VOX Radioguide® system is used during the walking sections of this tour: guests are issued with a personal headset ensuring they never miss a word of the guide's commentary
- This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability